Having completed this module and should now:
- Have knowledge of visual problems following a stroke
- Have knowledge of assessment processes and a screening tool for visual problems after a stroke
- Recognise the importance of the identification and differentiation of different visual problems which have similar presentations, but may have differing origins and treatment requirements.
- Understand the impairment and functional limitations which may occur with different visual problems
- Have knowledge of the referral pathways for visual assessment and interventions after a stroke
- Have an understanding of the treatment approaches and strategies which may help people with visual problems after a stroke
- Have knowledge of the professionals and services who can help people with visual problems after a stroke
You have reached the end of this patient scenario. What do you want to do next?
Page last reviewed: 26 Mar 2020